How to Sync My Asbury Seminary Google Calendar With My Mac's "iCal"
This is most efficiently done through setting up and connecting your ATS gmail account with your Mac computer.
Setting up ATS email on a Mac Computer:
1. Select System Preferences.
2. Select Internet Accounts.
3. Select Google.
4. Sign in with your ATS account information.
5. Select all the apps you wish to use with Mac's iCal (mail, contacts, calendar, messages, or notes).
6. Click Done.
Setting up ATS email on an iOS Device (iPhone):
1. Select Settings.
2. Select Accounts & Passwords (NOTE: if your phone is using an older update, you may need to select "Mail", then "Accounts").
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Google.
5. Sign in with your ATS account information.
6. Make sure Calendar is on (the green is showing on the swipe icon to the right).