How to Get Microsoft Office through Asbury Seminary
Asbury Seminary offers Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for members Asbury Seminary (employees and students)
NOTE TO STUDENTS: Upon graduation, or if no longer enrolled, it will be deactivated and the student will need to purchase it from Microsoft to continue to use the software.
Setting up Office 365 through the Seminary
- Navigate to portal.office.com.
- When asked to login, use your full @asburyseminary.edu email address.
- Use the password associated with your Connect/school gmail account.
- Click on the button that says “Install Office apps” at the top of the page.
- Choose “Install Office”.
- When prompted to download a file, save it to a location you will remember.
- When the file is downloaded, open it and Office will begin installing.
- Wait until office has finished installing and click the “All Done” button.
NOTE: This software will deactivate upon graduation or employment termination from the Seminary. At that point you’ll need to purchase your own copy.
or call the Help Desk at 859-858-2100