Every class taught at Asbury Seminary has an online component. Distance Learning (EXL) classes will use the online classroom much more than courses on the Kentucky or Florida campuses, but one will still need to access their online classroom for on-campus courses.
The online classroom does not open until the first day of the semester. Once it does open, however, you can reach it by following these steps:
2. To the right of the Asbury Connect logo, click on the 9-tile square icon.
3. Select Moodle or Canvas from the drop down menu.
SPECIAL NOTE: On-campus or Face-to-Face courses do not always use the online classroom systems. Pleace confirm with your professor if there are any questions regarding where your course is being mangaged.
1. On the left-hand side of the Moodle page, notice the Navigation panel.
2. Inside of the Navigation panel, select My Courses.
3. This will drop down into a menu of all the courses you have taken or are currently taking.
4. Select any course you desire to enter, and this will take you to the main page of that specific course.
5. If your course is being taught through Moodle the course information will be there. If it is not being taught in Moodle there will be a link to Canvas from the course page.
- The Canvas link will open your course Dashboard
- All of your courses will be displayed here. For the Fall of 2018, only some of the courses at Asbury Seminary are taught in Canvas. Please check the Moodle system to confirm where your course will be taught.
- Clicking on the course you wish to enter will bring up the course's home page. From there you can navigate throughout the course.
Course Material, Syllabus information, Open Forums, etc. are accessible within in this page. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact the HelpDesk.